Today I would like to share with you yet another great idea of a delicious breakfast, and that is Nutella Croissants. It is a tasty recipe to have at breakfasts especially during weekends or during holidays, it is easy to prepare, and it will definitely bring a big dose of content to your day.
What I definitely like about this recipe is that it is extremely easy and fast to prepare, and here is how:
- Croissant Pastry (either home-made or frozen; I use the frozen one, and I can assure you it is as delicious as the home-made one 😉 . Sure, you can choose to prepare the pastry by yourself, but this will definitely take some time, like 1 to 2 hours minimum I would say.)
- Nutella (for filling) or your favorite jam or marmalade.
- Prepare the pastry as instructed on the package. Usually you just have to open the package and cut the pastry into the Croissants pieces.
- Add one teaspoon of Nutella per Croissant and roll over the Croissant as instructed on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add the Croissants to a tray with baking paper and bake them for like 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy the Croissants with Orange juice and Coffee! (as in my case)
- As noted before for the Croissants filling, you can either use chocolate or other jam types if you’d prefer (such as apricot jam for instance)
Have a great week and talk to you soon!