Today I will share with you yet another delicious breakfast recipe and that is: the bananas coconut pancakes with blueberries recipe.
Since it is weekend (even a long weekend, I do love those), we need to treat ourselves specially and that is why enjoying some delicious breakfast meals for starting the day can bring a lot of energy to our days. So let’s see how you can prepare the delicious bananas coconut pancakes with blueberries recipe. I love this recipe: it contains no sugar and no flour, but it definitely represents a protein delicious bomb to start the day with.
- Ingredients (for 5 portions)
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Spoons Coconut Flakes
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup of Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Coconut Oil
- For topping: Any berries that you enjoy (i.e. blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- For topping: Maple Syrup (always a must for any pancakes recipe 😉 )
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the coconut flakes. Mix them all together.
- Mesh the 2 peeled bananas with a fork or with a mixer and add them to the eggs-coconut composition. Mix them all together until you get a smooth composition.
- Add the blueberries and mix them into the composition.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil to a heated pan.
- Fry the pancakes in the pan, i.e. fry each pancake for about 3-5 minutes on each side. For each pancake use up to 60-100 ml composition (i.e. 1 scoop per pancake).
- Add berries and mapple syrup for topping the pancakes and enjoy them while still warm.
- In the dough you can add any other berries of your choice (i.e. raspberries, blackberries, red currant, etc.)
I assure you the result is more than delicious. Enjoy the pancakes with coffee and orange juice for the best start into your day! Here is the result for our pancakes, I love this picture and I love these pancakes, looking forward for the next time I will devour them 🙂 :