Here is another delicious pasta recipe with avocado and feta cheese, which is basically a vegetarian recipe and yet extremely delicious, that you can prepare for either lunch or early dinner with your family and/or friends.
So here is what you will need for preparing this tasty recipe (this recipe is basically taken from the Billa Magazine “Frisch Gekocht” with some small modifications):
- Ingredients (for about 2 Persons)
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Couple of basil leaves (2-3)
- 2 Spoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Spoons Olive Oil (you can use either the grain or full grain spaghetti)
- 200 grams Spaghetti
- 90-100 grams Feta Cheese
- 40 grams Kalamata Olives (or any other black olives that you enjoy)
- Avocado Sauce: For preparing the avocado sauce you will need to peel the Avocodo and then mix the avocado fruit with 1 garlic clove, the basil leaves, the lemon juice and 1 spoon of olive oil. You will get a smooth pasta that will basically be your sauce for the pasta.
- Boil the pasta or the spaghetti as instructed on the package (you can use either pasta or spaghetti as you want, I prepared this recipe with spaghetti). Usually just boil the pasta in salted water for about 10-15 minutes. When they are boiled, remove the water and leave them shortly dry.
- In a frying pan add 1 spoon of olive oil and shortly fry 1 chopped garlic clove.
- Slice the feta cheese in small pieces.
- Mix the pasta with the avocado sauce. Season the pasta with the fried garlic and the feta cheese pieces and savor the unforgettable taste.
I love this recipe since I love avocado and pasta! What about you: what pasta recipes do you recommend?